Washington Premises Liability Attorneys

When you lawfully enter the property of another, you should be able to do so safely without risk of harm. Unfortunately, property owners may sometimes fail to keep their premises free from danger, which can result in serious injuries to guests. Injuries sustained due to a defective condition on someone else’s property can be serious — and a responsible party should be held accountable under the theory of premises liability. At Robinson & Kole, our experienced Washington premises liability attorney team knows what it requires to stand up for your rights and ensure you obtain the compensation you deserve for your injuries.

Handling a Wide Variety of Premises Liability Accidents

A variety of accidents can happen on any type of premises if proper safety measures are not adhered to, or dangerous conditions are not timely repaired. For instance, uneven walking surfaces, slippery or oily floors, liquid spills, and loose carpeting can all lead to slip and falls. In addition, cracked sidewalks, defective pavement, and potholes can cause a passer-by to trip and fall. Other accidents can be caused by poor property maintenance, lack of building security, toxic chemicals, and other hazards.

Robinson & Kole handles a wide variety of accident cases that have occurred on public, private, and government property. We provide skillful representation for many different types of premises liability accidents, including those involving the following:

  • Slip and falls
  • Trip and falls
  • Dog bites
  • Swimming pool accidents
  • Escalator and elevator accidents
  • Ceiling collapses
  • Snow and ice accidents
  • Inadequate security
  • Fire and burning accidents

A property owner owes a duty of care to invitees and guests on their premises. In the event a property owner knew, (or should have known) about a dangerous condition that caused you to sustain injuries, they may be held accountable in a personal injury action if they failed to make repairs or warn you.

Depending upon the facts and circumstances of the case, there may be a number of parties who can be held responsible for the harm you suffered. For example, if a property management company, maintenance company, or landlord was negligent, they are accountable to you for your injuries. At Robinson & Kole, our skilled premises liability attorneys will thoroughly investigate your case to identify all potentially liable parties — and work to secure you the monetary recovery to which you are entitled.

Experienced Premises Liability Attorneys Fighting for the Compensation You Deserve

Whether you were hurt in a slip and fall, trip and fall, or as a result of another type of premises liability accident, the injuries you suffered can have a substantial impact upon your life and livelihood. Not only might you need extensive medical treatment, but you might also be unable to work while your injuries heal. Often, the injured party may need to undergo a course of physical therapy or require surgical intervention. By filing a personal injury action against the negligent party, you may are able to recover compensation for both the economic losses you suffered, as well as for your pain and suffering.

In Washington State, the injured party may be entitled to recover compensation for the following damages in a personal injury lawsuit:

  • Unreimbursed medical expenses
  • Out-of-pocket costs in connection with your injuries
  • Lost wages
  • Future loss of earnings
  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Emotional distress
  • Disfigurement or impairment

Contact an Experienced Washington Personal Injury Attorney

If you have been hurt on someone else’s property, it’s essential to have a knowledgeable premises liability attorney by your side who can fight for the compensation you need to move forward. The Bellingham personal injury attorneys at Robinson & Kole provide committed counsel to accident victims throughout Washington State and work to achieve the best possible outcome in every case. We welcome you to contact us for a free consultation by calling 800.640.5616 or by using our online contact form. Se habla Español.